Filling glass capillary tubes used to be a time consuming and tedious part of the job. With the Capillary Boy this is now part of the past. Never before filling capillary tubes was so convenient.
You mount your capillary tube on an oscillator. The vibrations cause the powder to drop down gently. Simply by turning one knob you can regulate the frequency of the oscillator to match the needs for each capillary tube/powder combination. This reduces the length of the procedure to an average of less than 1 to 2 minutes, depending on the powder.
- Hassle-free filling your capillary tubes
- Break less capillary tubes
- Reduce your cost per analysis
- Save up to 15 minutes for each capillary tube you fill
The Capillary Boy is:
- Works on a standard 9V battery
- Weighs less than 1 kg
- Can be used inside a glove box
- Variable frequency
- Easily tune the frequency for each specimen
- Control the velocity and direction of the particles in your powder
The Capillary Boy is manufacturered by Huber Diffraktiontechnik GmbH & Co., and is distributed in the Americas under agreement with AJK Analytical Services. For sales outside the Americas, contact at AJK Analytical Services email@example.com