Jobs and Opportunities in Structural Biology - Material Science - Beamline Research
Welcome to our jobs board featuring jobs and opportunities at 3rd party labs and institutions. We share this information with our partners and customers as well as promoting it through our newsletter and social media.
If you are interested in listing your job or opportunity, click here for more information.
Jobs and Opportunities Board
- The Fraser lab in the UCSF Department of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences has a Junior/Assistant/Associate/Full Specialist Positions available immediately. The Fraser lab focuses on structural biology, macromolecular mechanics, and molecular biology to understand proteins as ensembles of structures and how physical, chemical, and genetic perturbations affect them. They are seeking a candidate who engage in research projects (50%) and will manage daily wet lab operations (50%). - Learn More
- The Shabek lab is looking for a motivated postdoctoral fellow with a structural biology background to join their growing research group at the University of California, Davis They use structure-driven approaches to study unique signaling pathways in plants. They are particularly interested in deciphering the mechanisms of specific signaling receptors and their regulation by the Ubiquitin Proteasome System - Learn More
- Structura Biotechnology, developer of the cryoSPARC software for cryo-EM, is looking for a full-time Software Engineer to join the team. Work closely with our software engineers, scientific computing engineers, full-stack developers and algorithm developers to build and deploy new features, functionality and software products that facilitate evolving cryo-EM research workflows. They are excited to support a growing user base within academia and industry - Learn More
- The New York Structural Biology Center (NYSBC) seeks an electron microscopist to join the staff of the Simons Electron Microscopy Center (SEMC). This individual will primarily be a cryoEM specialist who will assist users of the facility to carry out service experiments and will also have the option to pursue collaborative research projects - Learn More
- Open postdoc position for up to 5yrs at the Leicester Institute for Structural & Chemical Biology funded by the Wellcome Trust. We use integrative Structural Biology & CryoEM to understand signal processing on enhancers and how 3D genome organization contributes to genome function. Deadline to apply is April 12th - Learn More
- Laboratory of electron crystallography Prague, Czech Republic invites applications for the position in the research in electron crystallography methods. The successful candidate (m/f) will become a part of an internationally recognised research team led by Dr. Lukas Palatinus. He/she will participate in the development and application of methods of crystal structure determination using 3D electron diffraction data - Learn More
- The School of Biomedical Sciences Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at McGill University is accepting applications for a tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor in the field of Cell Biology and Molecular Imaging. They seek candidates using integrative structural biology approaches to study complex cellular processes - Learn More
- The Brookhaven National Laboratory has two openings for one year term Postdoctoral Research Associates to develop an integrated multi-scale bioimaging workflow for detecting, capturing, imaging, and analyzing biological processes for sustainable and secure bioenergy - Learn More
- The research group of Dr. Sonja Lorenz at Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry, Goettingen, Germany has a postdoc position available to explore ubiquitin ligase complexes by cryo-EM - Learn More
- The Department of Molecular Biology at Princeton University seeks a Ph.D.-level scientist with expertise in Cryo-EM to fill a Biomolecular Electron Microscopist position - Learn More
- A full-time NIH funded postdoctoral position is available in the lab of Karen C. Glass, Ph.D. at the Vermont Campus of Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. The position will assist with research that is aiming to understand how epigenetic signals regulate gene expression patterns important for development and disease - Open until filled - Learn More
Submit Your Job or Opportunity Posting
Use the form below to submit your job or opportunity posting. Reference the postings above to gain an understanding of the format we use. Use the first box to provide the actual job posting information. The second box is for the URL of the job or opportunity landing page. The remaining boxes are used to verify your information and will not be published.
- Submissions should be industry relevant, meaning they pertain to structural biology, material science, use cryo-em, crystallography or other relevant technique
- There is NO charge for this. We do this to be supportive of our industry.
- We reserve the right to decline submissions
- Submissions are limited to 3 sentences and have a website landing page readers can be directed to