Products: Small Molecule Crystallography
Tools for mounting and handling of samples for solid-state physics and other sciences.
Showing all 3 results
MiTeGen's Small Crystal Harvesting Kit™ has everything you need to mount and collect X-ray data from your smallest crystals.
The common difficulties of crystal harvesting are exacerbated by tiny samples. Due to their small size, a tiny crystal can be especially difficult to mount and transport, and is susceptible to dehydration.
This kit has been designed to deal specifically with issues attributable to small crystals. With the Small Crystal Harvesting Kit™ you will:
- Save time trying to corral small samples onto your mount
- Maintain the integrity of fragile samples from harvest to data collection
- Minimize dehydration
- Decrease costs and increase throughput
- Easily clean and store your mounts
Specifically designed for:
- Crystals smaller than 20 μm
- Crystallography on Micro-Focus Sources
- Ultra-low background scatter and superior microcrystal visualization.
MicroCrystal Mounts™ are sold as an assortment consisting of 24 pins in two separate boxes (2 pins of each model) or by individual style in a box of 20 pins.