New Products to improve your productivity and effectiveness.
Showing all 9 results
Organized storage and transport for Cryo-EM specimen grids under cryogenic conditions.Full Description
Grid boxes form an essential part of the Cryo-EM workflow, as they enable the transfer and storage of vitrified samples on standard EM grids in liquid nitrogen storage dewars.
Performance Benefits:Full Description
• Anti Static Polymer
• Four numbered, diamond-shaped positions
• Optional use of uniquely numbered Pressure Adhesive Cryo Label
• Label positioning allows for easy viewing of identification number during storage and use
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen storage systems
• Standard Round size
• Easy turning of lid with tweezers
• Ready to use and economical
• Disposable low-cost device
Enhanced beam intensity monitoring in real-time.
- Upgraded Scintillator (GAGG) and Housing (Tungsten)
- Know exact sample radiation dose exposure
- Monitor beamline stability continuously
- Calibrate X-ray beam intensity
- Record intensity during data collection
- Micro-sized for minimum shadowing
- Record long-term photon delivery metrics
Specimen grid boxes for storing or transferring cryogenic TEM specimen grids.
- Four diamond shaped slots
- Non-static cover is held in place with stainless steel screw, which is tapped in the center of the box
- Boxes that fit the FEI Vitrobot™, Gatan 626™, Gatan 3500™
- Round designs fit MiTeGen brand Cryo-EM Pucks
The EMS-002 Rapid Immersion Freezer is an economical, universal application Cryo Workstation for reliably and consistently preparing samples for electron microscopy. Combined with its accessories it can be used for a wide range of techniques and purposes.
The XP Screen provides 96 of the most prominent crystallization conditions upgraded with the Anderson−Evans polyoxotungstate [TeW6O24]6− (TEW) at 1 mM final concentration. This additive has proven to promote crystal contacts, improve crystal quality and further provides a valuable anomalous signal for phasing due to 6 tungsten atoms.Full Description
Optimized for TEW stability, the XP Screen improves crystallization and crystal diffraction quality of challenging targets.