Enable your lab to achieve greater results with the latest technologies, tools and developments in Crystallography & Cryo-EM.
Showing all 12 results
Cryo-EM Puck Dewar and Insert
• Easily transfer Cryo Grid Boxes in LN2Full Description
• Securely hold Cryo-EM Puck in place during transfer
• Easily locate indexed positions of the Cryo Grid Boxes
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen use
Keeping your samples safely organized during storage and transportation allows your lab to focus on research. We have designed the most advanced system for easily keeping track of your Cryo-EM specimen grids under cryogenic conditions.
Our Cryo-EM Pucks feature 12 numbered wells, a see-through lid with easy-access tweezer notches for easy retrieving. Each puck can be customized with a unique serial numbers, so that you know where every sample is, when your microscope time arrives.
MiTeGen Cryo-EM Pucks now feature a Lid Lock mechanism. This allows the pucks to be easily loaded into storage and shipping canes. See the full description below to learn more.Full Description
- in situ X-ray diffraction
- Serial Data Collection
- Automated Crystal Harvesting
Developed in Collaboration with Dr. Jose A. Marquez (EMBL) and F. Cipriani (EMBL)Full Description
Grid boxes form an essential part of the Cryo-EM workflow, as they enable the transfer and storage of vitrified samples on standard EM grids in liquid nitrogen storage dewars.
Performance Benefits:Full Description
• Anti Static Polymer
• Four numbered, diamond-shaped positions
• Optional use of uniquely numbered Pressure Adhesive Cryo Label
• Label positioning allows for easy viewing of identification number during storage and use
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen storage systems
• Standard Round size
• Easy turning of lid with tweezers
• Ready to use and economical
• Disposable low-cost device
Enhanced beam intensity monitoring in real-time.
- Upgraded Scintillator (GAGG) and Housing (Tungsten)
- Know exact sample radiation dose exposure
- Monitor beamline stability continuously
- Calibrate X-ray beam intensity
- Record intensity during data collection
- Micro-sized for minimum shadowing
- Record long-term photon delivery metrics
ACTOR magazine (puck) x 5:
Holds up to 12 samples mounted using standard 18 mm MiTeGen pins. This gives an effective length of 21 mm from the top of the magnet.
Magnetized bottom for secure positioning in the ACTOR staging dewar and ACTOR storage racks
Constructed of aluminum for frost-free use and durability
Slotted for manipulation with the ACTOR magazine tongs
ACTOR magazine tongs:
Hemostat-style closure for secure handling of ACTOR magazines
Tips fit into ACTOR magazine slots to ensure secure manipulation
ACTOR storage rack:
Holds up to five ACTOR magazines
Fits into standard CX100 (or equivalent) shipping dewars
Individual slots for secure storage of ACTOR magazines
2 designs available for use with Taylor-Wharton HC20, HC34, HC35, and VHC35 storage dewars and/or Taylor-Wharton CX100 travel dewar
ACTOR pin tongs:
Used to transfer mounted crystal into an ACTOR magazine slot
Artery style clamp closure keeps sample secure during transfer from mounting dewar to magazine
Maintains crystal at cryo temperatures
For use with standard 18 mm MiTeGen Pins
The CombiPuck™ system enables crystallographers to send crystals that were cryocooled into SPINE standard magnetic cryovials to facilities that require Uni-pucks, without having risk sample loss or damage when transferring them out of the cryovials into Uni-pucks. Instead, users can simply place their samples in cryovials directly into the CombiPuck. By using lids that are identical to the Uni-puck, we ensure full compatibility with facilities requiring them.
Developed in collaboration with:
The CombiPuck systems was developed in a collaboration between Diamond Light Source, MRC, and MiTeGen.
Specimen grid boxes for storing or transferring cryogenic TEM specimen grids.
- Four diamond shaped slots
- Non-static cover is held in place with stainless steel screw, which is tapped in the center of the box
- Boxes that fit the FEI Vitrobot™, Gatan 626™, Gatan 3500™
- Round designs fit MiTeGen brand Cryo-EM Pucks
The EMS-002 Rapid Immersion Freezer is an economical, universal application Cryo Workstation for reliably and consistently preparing samples for electron microscopy. Combined with its accessories it can be used for a wide range of techniques and purposes.
The XP Screen provides 96 of the most prominent crystallization conditions upgraded with the Anderson−Evans polyoxotungstate [TeW6O24]6− (TEW) at 1 mM final concentration. This additive has proven to promote crystal contacts, improve crystal quality and further provides a valuable anomalous signal for phasing due to 6 tungsten atoms.Full Description
Optimized for TEW stability, the XP Screen improves crystallization and crystal diffraction quality of challenging targets.