Get access to the latest developments, new products, and information for crystallography and Cryo-EM.
SUBSCRIBE HERE ->
The September edition of the MiTeGen newsletter contains:
- Our new lab program which provides special pricing & product bundles for new or expanding labs
- Our monthly special deals, promotions & give-aways, on a selection of our offerings
- Featured article on Macromolecular Powder Diffraction – Sample Preparation and Handling
- Beamline job opening at MAX IV Laboratory
- News on an upcoming event – Understanding Biology Through Structure Symposium – March 16-20, 2020 in Sante Fe, New Mexico
- News on an upcoming event – Fourth Annual SoCal Symposium On Cryo-EM – September 20th, 2019 in Pasadena, California
The August edition of the MiTeGen newsletter contains:
- News on the changes occurring at MX Beamlines in Europe and two solutions for managing these changes
- JoVE video journal article reviewing the uses of the XtalTool
- Career Resources from Lightsources.org
- American Crystallography Association Meeting Wrap-up
Our 2019 MiTeGen catalog is now available. See our latest offerings for crystallography, cryo em and more.
In addition, learn about:
- Custom Barcoding Now Available For Unipucks
- Spotlight: Loops Help Enable Research
- 2019 American Cystallography Association Meeting
- 2019 Microscopy & Microanalysis Meeting
Register for our upcoming webinar on how NANUQ™ can improve your cryocooling results. Learn about how to choose the best loop for your crystals and about our newest generation of Cryo-EM pucks for improved storage and tracking of grids and cryo grid boxes.
Enter our MiTeGen Product Credit Giveaway, see latest innovations in structure determination, and apply for a beamline job.
See a crystallization plate’s view of earth from the ISS. See what the most popular crystallization tool in 2018 was and catch up on interesting news.
Still plunge cooling crystals the hold fashioned way? Learn how automated plunge cooling with increased cooling rates can improve data quality and eliminate variables. In addition, we discuss our NANUQ™ Access Facility
Learn about our travels around the world and give your input on a survey to help shape how Cryo-EM samples are stored.
It has been an exciting few months here at MiTeGen. Learn about all of the recent developments and see a posting for a new position at Omeros. They need a talented protein crystallizer!
We are are launching a new product, Watershed™, to improve crystal harvesting by preventing drop dehydration. We have some new additions to pucks and other exciting news!
We are proud to say that our product, In Situ-1™, has been launch into space! Read about the In Situ-1™ on board SpaceX CRS-14.
Learn how the XChem facility at Diamond Light Source is revolutionizing fragment screening, and enabled users to screen more than 30,000 crystals on MiTeGen loops in 2017.
We highlight one big milestone for our researchers, some new developments in Cryo-EM, and review some of the most recent news.
Read our December 2017 newsletter where we highlight our new beamstops, two new crystallization screens, and recent news around the crystallography industry.
Read our November 2017 newsletter here for highlights on automated crystal harvesting with CrystalDirect Plates, our Mount Selection Guide, and recent news around the crystallography industry.
Read our October 2017 newsletter where we highlight our new website, our crystallization screens, and recent news around the crystallography industry.