MiTeGen Cryo-EM Pucks Generation 2.0
Know you are loading your best grids into the microscope.
Organize, track, and ship your samples on grids for single particle analysis and other Cryogenic Electron Microscopy (CryoEM) applications.
MiTeGen Cryo-EM pucks remain fully compatible with the existing tools, shipping, and storage canes used with Unipucks for crystallography.
Our second generation Cryo-EM Pucks feature:
• 12 well locations per puck; with easy-to-read numbering
• Clear, affixed lid that rotates for grid box insertion; lid retains liquid nitrogen during transfers to protect samples
• Magnets for strong puck retention, but easy removal in storage and shipping canes
• 2D Barcoding and custom puck serialization for advanced sample tracking
• Lid-lock feature provides easy and secure loading
• 10 Unique puck colors available for easy identification
• Accepts all round CryoEM grid storage boxes
• Looking for high pressure freezing pucks – HPF pucks? – We are developing a puck designed specifically for high pressure freezing. Visit our high pressure freezing puck page to learn more.
Request Info & Pricing On Gen 2 Cryo-EM Pucks
Keeping your Cryo-EM specimen grid samples safely organized during cryogenic storage and transportation allows your lab to focus on research.
Designed to work with the leading cryogenic storage refrigerators ( HC34, HC35, or VHC35) and Dry Shippers (CX100), pucks can be easily filled with grid boxes and placed onto shelved canes for storage or transport.
Easy Handling & Tracking:
• Affixed lid retains liquid nitrogen during transfer to protect samples for longer amounts of time
• Compatible with Front Grasping Tongs and Angled Puck Tongs
• Easy barcode scanning allows for simple tracking
Secure Storage & Transport:
• Unique Lid-lock mechanism secures lids for easy cane loading
• Magnetic retention in shipping and storage canes provides a secure hold
• Shelved Transport Canes holds up to eight pucks (CX100 Dryshipper compatible)
• Shelved Storage Canes hold 10 pucks (compatible versions for HC34, HC35 & VHC35 storage dewars)
Watch Our Cryo Em Puck Video
Looking for high pressure freezing pucks - HPF pucks?
We are developing a puck designed specifically for high pressure freezing. Visit our high pressure freezing puck page to learn more.
Have a question? Want more info or pricing? Contact us below: