MiTeGen Cryo-EM Pucks Generation 2.0
Know you are loading your best grids into the microscope.
Organize, track, and ship your samples on grids for single particle analysis and other Cryogenic Electron Microscopy (CryoEM) applications.
Our second generation Cryo-EM Pucks feature:
• Magnets for strong puck retention, but easy removal
• 2D Barcoding and custom puck serialization for advanced sample tracking
• See-through, affixed lid retains liquid nitrogen during transfers to protect samples
• Lid-lock feature provides easy and secure loading
• 12 Numbered well locations with easy-access tweezer notches
• 10 Unique puck colors available for easy identification
Request Info & Pricing On Gen 2 Cryo-EM Pucks
Keeping your Cryo-EM specimen grid samples safely organized during cryogenic storage and transportation allows your lab to focus on research.
Designed to work with the leading cryogenic storage refrigerators ( HC34, HC35, or VHC35) and Dry Shippers (CX100), pucks can be easily filled with grid boxes and placed onto shelved canes for storage or transport.
• Twelve (12) indexed wells per puck; compatible with standard cryo grid boxes (24 per puck) & pin-type lids (12 per puck)
• Unique custom serialization and barcode on each puck
• Tweezer slots allow easy and secure removal of Cryo Grid Boxes
Easy Handling & Tracking:
• Affixed lid retains liquid nitrogen during transfer to protect samples for longer amounts of time
• Compatible with Front Grasping Tongs and Angled Puck Tongs
• Easy barcode scanning allows for simple tracking
Secure Storage & Transport:
• Unique Lid-lock mechanism secures lids for easy cane loading
• Magnetic retention in shipping and storage canes provides a secure hold
• Shelved Transport Canes holds up to eight pucks (CX100 Dryshipper compatible)
• Shelved Storage Canes hold 10 pucks (compatible versions for HC34, HC35 & VHC35 storage dewars)
Have a question? Want more info or pricing? Contact us below: