Tools and Accessories for handling, cryocooling, and storage of samples for Electron Microscopy
Showing all 6 results
Organized storage and transport for Cryo-EM specimen grids under cryogenic conditions.Full Description
Grid boxes form an essential part of the Cryo-EM workflow, as they enable the transfer and storage of vitrified samples on standard EM grids in liquid nitrogen storage dewars.
Performance Benefits:Full Description
• Anti Static Polymer
• Four numbered, diamond-shaped positions
• Optional use of uniquely numbered Pressure Adhesive Cryo Label
• Label positioning allows for easy viewing of identification number during storage and use
• Ideal for liquid nitrogen storage systems
• Standard Round size
• Easy turning of lid with tweezers
• Ready to use and economical
• Disposable low-cost device
Specimen grid boxes for storing or transferring cryogenic TEM specimen grids.
- Four diamond shaped slots
- Non-static cover is held in place with stainless steel screw, which is tapped in the center of the box
- Boxes that fit the FEI Vitrobot™, Gatan 626™, Gatan 3500™
- Round designs fit MiTeGen brand Cryo-EM Pucks
The EMS-002 Rapid Immersion Freezer is an economical, universal application Cryo Workstation for reliably and consistently preparing samples for electron microscopy. Combined with its accessories it can be used for a wide range of techniques and purposes.