MiTeGen cares about internet security and especially about protecting your privacy while using our website. In this regard, please take note of the following information:
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal information:
- Name, address, phone number, job title
- Additional contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why do we gather information and how do we use it?
Within the scope of your permission, we may use the information for some or all of the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Products and service enhancements
- Sending promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and permissions which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests
- We do not store customer credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that is stored on your computer and allows websites to ‘remember’ you, either for the duration of your visit (a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (a ‘persistent cookie’). Cookies allow websites to, among other things, remember if you have logged in or not, remember your preferences and tailor your experience of the website.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to meet our customer’s needs and expectations. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is not personally-identifiable.
Our cookies policy can be found here.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org
Our website contains links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Access to your info:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
PO Box 3867
Ithaca, NY 14852
Please freely ask us to correct any information which you do not feel is accurate.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us:
PO Box 3867
Ithaca, NY 14852, USA
or emailing us at [email protected]
MiTeGen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 2018.