Reusable Goniometer Base Styles
Quickly assemble MiTeGen Mounts, Loops, and Meshes into bases for crystal harvesting, without using glue or waiting for epoxy to dry.
• Reuse Over and Over to Save Time and Costs
• Beamline Automounter Compatible Designs
• Works at Cryogenic & Room Temp
Beamline Guide – Learn which base style is preferred at the beamline you are collecting data
Learn More about Reusable Bases
*Reusable Bases are compatible only with MiTeGen Brand Mounts and Loops.
**MiTeGen Reusable Bases are designed to be used with pins of a specific diameter. Using MiTeGen Reusable Bases with pins from other suppliers may lead to sample movement or loss.
(Looking for GBV SKUs? CryoVials are now being sold separately)
- No more fumbling to glue mounts into bases.
- No more searching for a base with the right mount or for an empty base.
- Helps decrease costs and increase throughput.
- Easy swapping of mounts/loops to match your crystal’s size and shape, and to optimize harvesting and diffraction outcomes.
- Easy replacement of damaged mounts.
- Easy adjustment of crystal aperture height to simplify autoalignment.
- Secure gripping at all temperatures below T=300 K minimizes risk of sample loss.
- Precision machined from the highest quality materials for durability and reliability.
- Patented design captures MicroRT™ capillary tubing for easy room temperature measurements.