Dual Thickness MicroLoops
An optimized crystal harvesting cryo-loop that is great for high-throughput applications requiring extra durability.
Each box contains twenty (20) MicroLoops™ – Available in 10 different sizes from 50 to 1000 μm.
Easily harvest crystals using the MiTeGen “on-the-loop” harvesting method. The loop + crystal can go directly into the X-ray beam without impacting data quality.
Great for room temperature and cryogenic crystallography.
- Thick, durable polymer in both the body and aperture
- No through-holes
- Patented curve mount design
- Precise dimensions for ease of alignment
- Wide range of sizes
- Compatible with standard X-ray hardware
- Ultra low vibration
- Ease of harvest
- Visible aperture size
Dual-Thickness MicroLoops™ have aperture sizes of 50, 100, 150, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 800, and 1000 μm.
These are available in single size boxes of 20 pins and 3 different assortments:
- A4: 20 pins, 5 each of 50, 100, 150, and 200 μm.
- A5: 20 pins, 5 each of 300, 400, 500, and 600 μm.
- A6: 20 pins, 10 each of 800, and 1000 μm.
MicroLoops™ are built on 18 mm / SPINE length rods (pins), which are now standard at nearly all synchrotron beam lines in the world. Other pin lengths are also available: (11mm, 19mm, and 25mm)
We strongly recommend using heavy-duty, serrated-tip tweezers to handle MicroLoops™.
MicroLoops™ are compatible with all standard X-ray hardware and can be inserted in 0.7 mm mechanical pencils or micromanipulators for easy handling.