Reusable B3 (SSRL/SAM Style) Goniometer Bases
Quickly assemble MiTeGen Mounts, Loops, and Meshes into bases for crystal harvesting, without using glue or waiting for epoxy to dry.
• Reuse Over and Over to Save Time and Costs
• Beamline Automounter Compatible Designs Learn More about Reusable Bases
• Works at Cryogenic & Room Temp
*Reusable Bases are compatible only with MiTeGen Brand Mounts and Loops.
**MiTeGen Reusable Bases are designed to be used with pins of a specific diameter. Using MiTeGen Reusable Bases with pins from other suppliers may lead to sample movement or loss.
(Looking for GBV SKUs? CryoVials are now being sold separately)
- No more fumbling to glue mounts into bases.
- No more searching for a base with the right mount or for an empty base.
- Helps decrease costs and increase throughput.
- Easy swapping of mounts/loops to match your crystal’s size and shape, and to optimize harvesting and diffraction outcomes.
- Easy replacement of damaged mounts.
- Easy adjustment of crystal aperture height to simplify autoalignment.
- Secure gripping at all temperatures below T=300 K minimizes risk of sample loss.
- Precision machined from the highest quality materials for durability and reliability.
- Patented design captures MicroRT™ capillary tubing for easy room temperature measurements.
You may also like…
Simplify crystal harvesting, and obtain the best possible data from your crystals, using the most advanced loops available.
Composed of X-ray transparent material, crystals can be mounted directly on the loops, reducing excess fluid, preventing damage, and making getting the crystals out of the drop easier.Learn which mount best suits your needs with our Mount Selection Guide
To get you up–and–running to the beamline
All the components you needFull Description
Ease of ordering
Savings up to $1,000