2016 ACA Meeting and New Product Launches!
Come see us at the 2016 ACA Meeting
The 66th Annual ACA Meeting is being held in Denver, CO July 22nd-26th. It will be one of the biggest and most exciting ones ever for MiTeGen. Be certain to stop by booth #23 for your chance to win one of three virtual reality headsets, to try your hand with some of our events, and to see our newest products! Meeting Homepage
NANUQTM – AN AUTOMATED CRYOCOOLING DEVICE
Improve Resolution, Reduce Mosaicity, Control Your Plunge
How you cool your crystals down to liquid nitrogen temperatures has a dramatic impact on the quality of data you can obtain from them. At ACA 2016, we will be launching the NANUQ™ Cryocooling Instrument. This instrument eliminates the slow, inconsitent cooling rates that result from hand-plunging crystals into liquid nitrogen and enables a new era of high-speed and controlled cooling experiments.
See the NANUQ™ Press Release here: Automated High-speed Cryocooling Device
Real-time Intensity Monitoring Beamstop System
Providing the capability of precisely monitoring X-ray beam intensity real-time during experiments.
- Know exact sample radiation dose exposure
- Monitor beamline stability continuously
- Calibrate X-ray beam intensity
- Record intensity during data collection
- Micro-sized for minimum shadowing
- Record long-term photon delivery metrics
See the Sentinel™ Press Release here: Real-time Intensity Monitoring Beamstop System
MICROTOOLS STARTER KITS
Get up–and–running with the right tools for your crystals
MiTeGen MicroTools™ help you to manipulate, measure and prepare your crystals. They are rigid enough for precision, yet flexible enough to not harm your crystals.
- (20) Individual MicroTools (Kit #1/2/3) on 25 mm rods, preloaded into reusable magnetic bases
- (1) Magnetic Push-button Wand (for easily switching between tools)
- (1) Serrated-end tweezers
- (1) Holder and case
- (1) Tool location placard
MITEGEN 2016 CATALOG
Have a question, comment, custom engineering project or new product idea?