Analog Hot Plates
Heat laboratory samples on a rugged, quick heating, flat, white solid ceramic heater surface or milled-flat cast aluminum surface.
Each Torrey Pines Scientific hot plate is made with a cast aluminum chassis that is painted with chemically resistant epoxy paint. The chassis is designed to keep spills out of the case.
Heating controls are solid state with indicator light which illuminates when activated. The controls are well forward of the heater surface to prevent accidental burns. Additionally, the solid ceramic heater plate is framed in cast aluminum and is designed to keep heat from the edge of the heater plate.
- Heat to 450°C on plate surface in minutes
- Plate size on the HP10 is: 8” (20.32 cm) x 8” (20.32 cm)
- Plate size on the HP1 is 6” (15.24 cm) x 6” (15.24 cm)
- Plate size on HP11 is 12” (30.48 cm) x 12” (30.48 cm)
- Solid ceramic heater surface for excellent chemical resistance
- Milled-flat cast aluminum tops for even heating
- Ceramic heater plate mounted in cast aluminum frame that remains cool for safety
- Efficient 600 watt heaters on the HP10
- Efficient 400 watt heaters on the HP1
- Powerful 1400 watt heaters on HP11
- Fused for safety
- Rugged cast aluminum chassis
- 12-month warranty
- UL, CSA and CE certified