Morpheus II FX-96
MD1-92-FX is presented as 96 x 100 uL conditions.
Morpheus II is optimized to yield crystals not observed in traditional screens and also includes heavy atoms for experimental phasing as well as polyols for cryoprotection.
- Manufacturers SKU: MD1-92-FX
- MiTeGen SKU: M-MD1-92-FX
Features of Morpheus II:
- Targeted incorporation of 35 low-molecular weight PDB ligands into 96 conditions.
- Incorporation of heavy atoms as additives for experimental phasing.
- Suitable for membrane proteins with PEGS and polyols as main precipitants.
- The inclusion of NDSBs, polyamines, amino acids and monosaccharides to enhance solubility and stability of many proteins for crystallization.
- New polyols included for cryoprotection of conditions: no need to investigate more conditions for cryo-cooling.
- Innovative buffer systems facilitate pH optimization.
- Readily available Morpheus II Optimization reagents including the Mixes and Stock reagents.