The BCS Eco Screen 10 mL kit
M-MD1-104-ECO is presented as 96 x 10 mL conditions.
A 96 condition protein crystallization screen incorporating PEG smears for broader chemical space coverage. The benefit of using PEG smears is that it reduces the number of PEG variables while maintaining a large coverage of PEG space. Sodium cacodylate is replaced with MES.
- Manufacturers SKU: MD1-104-ECO
- MiTeGen SKU: M-MD1-104-ECO
Features of the BCS Eco Screen:
- Contains defined PEG smears - efficient screening of chemical space.
- Wide PEG coverage.
- Screen against multiple additives. Contains multiple salts/additives shown to promote crystallization.
- Proven crystallization successes with multiple proteins.
- Cacodylate-free version.