The Ligand Friendly Screen LFS FX-96
M-MD1-122-FX is presented as 96 x 100 uL conditions. The Ligand-Friendly Screen (LFS) is a semi-synthetic screen based on the PACT premier screen and optimized for compound-binding studies.
- Manufacturers SKU: MD1-122-FX
- MiTeGen SKU: M-MD1-122-FX
Features of LFS FX-96:
- Identify more tight-binding ligands, as it contains no components that are likely to bind at protein-ligand interaction sites.
- Near physiological pH conditions ensure you are studying the active form of your protein.
- More hits for rarely-crystallising proteins. The semi-systematic format of the screen provides multiple trials of similar conditions - an important factor for difficult cases.
- Increased hit rate for ligand co-crystallisations – the semi-systematic format efficiently screens around related conditions when complex formation alters crystallisation conditions.
- In use at the SGC for more than 10 years, crystals grown in the screen conditions have resulted in 190 structures so far, including those of Haspin1 and CLK32 in recent publications.