SLSPSI X06DA – PXIII
Swiss Light Source @ Paul Scherrer Institut
X06DA (PXIII) is the third macromolecular crystallography beamline at the Swiss Light Source. It is funded by a partnership between the Paul Scherrer Institut and Swiss and international pharmaceutical companies (Novartis, Actelion, Boehringer Ingelheim, Proteros and Mitsubishi Chemical). Complementing the existing high performance undulator beamlines X06SA and X10SA, the optical concept and the experimental environment for X06DA have been optimized for simplicity. The beamline receives light from a 2.9 T superbend magnet. The optical design results in a sub 80 microns x 45 microns focused beam at the sample position with a total photon flux comparable to an undulator beamline. The experimental station offers both efficient manual mounting with a mini-hutch design and automatic robotic sample mounting. 1
Wang, Meitian Dr.
Pauluhn, Anuschka Dr.
Marsh, May Dr.
We recommend the following tools for their compatibility and ease-of-use.
|Mount/Loop Style||MicroMounts™ & MicroLoops™ LD||Any|
|Base Style||B5-Reusable||B5-R, B-5|
|*Sample Changer at X06DA. Retrived November 19, 2013.|
Sample Preparation Kits
Convenient kits of compatible assemblies of MiTeGen recommended products
Beamline Sample Preparation Kits are available in 3 aperture size assortments based on your crystal sizes and include:
- Assemblies of 100 Crystal Mounts, on 18 mm pins, available in the following assortment:
- 20 x Dual-Thickness MicroLoops ™ LD (5 each of 10, 20, 30 and 50 μm aperture sizes)
- 40 x Dual-Thickness MicroMount ™ (10 each of 75, 100, 150 and 200 μm aperture sizes)
- 20 x Dual-Thickness MicroLoops ™ (5 each of 300, 400, 500 and 600 μm aperture sizes)
- 20 x MicroMeshes ™ (5 each of 10, 25, 50 and 25L μm aperture sizes)
- Installed in 100 B5-R reusable bases or 100 regular bases
- Packaged and stored in 5 MiTeGen base holders
Uni-puck Starter Kit 2 includes:
- (7) Universal V-1 Pucks
- (1) Double Puck Loading Dewar with Lid
- (1) Puck Wand
- (1) Puck Dewar Loading Tool
- (1) Puck Separator Tools
- (1) Shelved Puck Shipping Cane
- (1) Bent Cryo-Tong
- (1) Cryo Express Dry Shipper (CX100)
- (1) Shipping case for CX100
*custom kits are available, contact MiTeGen with specific requests.