Morpheus Additive Screen
MD1-93 is presented as 96 x 100 uL conditions in a foil sealed plate.
The Morpheus Additive Screen is a new 96-condition additive screen, containing an extensive library of ligands suitable for soluble and membrane proteins.
- Manufacturers SKU: MD1-93
- MiTeGen SKU: M-MD1-93
Features of the Morpheus Additive Screen:
- Contains all the compounds from the successful Morpheus and Morpheus II screens.
- Test a large range of precipitants, stabilizers, buffers, nucleants, phasing compounds, cryoprotectants and surfactants all in one screen.
- Enhance stability and solubility of protein for crystallization with the inclusion of NDSBs, polyamines, monosaccharides and amino acids.
- Contains heavy atoms as additives for experimental phasing.
- Use in protein stability screen assays e.g. thermal shift assays.
- Suitable for both soluble and membrane proteins.