M-MD1-91 is presented as 96 x 10 ml conditions (includes 12 x 15 mL glass bottles containing polyamine powders to mix with water).
Morpheus II is optimized to yield crystals not observed in traditional screens and also includes heavy atoms for experimental phasing as well as polyols for cryoprotection.Learn More About This Product
Features of Morpheus® II:
- Targeted incorporation of 35 low- molecular weight PDB ligands into 96 conditions.
- Incorporation of heavy atoms as additives for experimental phasing.
- Suitable for membrane proteins with PEGS and polyols as main precipitants.
- The inclusion of NDSBs, polyamines, amino acids and monosaccharides to enhance solubility and stability of many proteins for crystallization.
- New polyols included for cryoprotection of conditions: no need to investigate more conditions for cryo-cooling.
- Innovative buffer systems facilitate pH optimization.
- Readily available Morpheus® II Optimization reagents including the Mixes and Stock reagents.