Easier setup, soaking, and room temperature data collection by replacing coverslips for 24-well plate hanging drop crystallization.
The XtalTool (patent pending) was developed as a platform for protein X-ray crystallography to be used in all steps from crystallization, ligand soaking to room temperature data collection.
• Eliminate direct crystal handling
• Prevent damage to fragile crystals
• Protect crystal packing and diffraction quality
• Simplify soaking (ligands, fragments, cryoprotectants)
• Stop struggling with easy-to-break glass coverslips
• Collect room or cryogenic data without harvesting on home sources or at the synchroton
(24 XtalTools Per Kit)Full Description