The CombiPuck™ system enables crystallographers to send crystals that were cryocooled into SPINE standard magnetic cryovials to facilities that require Uni-pucks, without having risk sample loss or damage when transferring them out of the cryovials into Uni-pucks. Instead, users can simply place their samples in cryovials directly into the CombiPuck. By using lids that are identical to the Uni-puck, we ensure full compatibility with facilities requiring them.
Developed in collaboration with:
The CombiPuck systems was developed in a collaboration between Diamond Light Source, MRC, and MiTeGen.
Combine the ease of cryocooling into vials with the benefits of Uni-pucks
- Store and ship samples in cryovials with Uni-puck lids.
- Compatible at facilities that require Uni-pucks, such as use at DLS, ESRF & APS
You may also like…
Quickly assemble MiTeGen Mounts, Loops, and Meshes into bases for crystal harvesting, without using glue or waiting for epoxy to dry.
• Reuse Over and Over to Save Time and Costs
• Beamline Automounter Compatible Designs Learn More about Reusable Bases
• Works at Cryogenic & Room Temp
*Reusable Bases are compatible only with MiTeGen Brand Mounts and Loops.
**MiTeGen Reusable Bases are designed to be used with pins of a specific diameter. Using MiTeGen Reusable Bases with pins from other suppliers may lead to sample movement or loss.
(Looking for GBV SKUs? CryoVials are now being sold separately)