Nanosoft Bulk Storage Grid Box
The Bulk Storage Grid Box has a pocket with 12 slots that are optimal for cradling 12 autogrids – an entire cassette of autogrids in one grid box.
The specific feature of the Bulk Storage Grid Box are:
- For those comfortable storing unclipped grids in the traditional autogrid boxes, the slots also hold unclipped grids securely
- The first of its kind grid box can be used to store an entire 12-grid cassette of samples, from vitrification through to cassette loading, drastically improving storage density and sample traceability, and reducing storage complexity and grid box inventory requirements
- These boxes are made with a highly opaque plastic, enabling optimal visualization of grids in the pocket under LN2
- Each grid box is permanently, laser-marked, one-of-a-kind random 5-digit serial numbers which provide easier sample traceability
- This grid box works with either the NanoSoft Pin Lid or the FEI/Thermo Fisher Scientific Pin Lid
You have your choice of Bulk Storage Grid Boxes with lids OR without lids.