Sentinel Watchdog Kit G2 GAGG
Beam stop with X-ray detector provides real-time X-ray beam monitoring and dosing information without interfering with diffraction data collection.
- Upgraded Scintillator (GAGG) and Housing (Tungsten)
- Continuously monitor beamline stability.
- Calibrate X-ray beam intensity.
- Record intensity during data collection and determine exact sample radiation dose exposure.
- Micro-sized for minimum shadowing of the diffraction pattern.
- (2) GAGG Beamstops – A beamstop with an embedded single-piece GAGG(Ce) crystal, with fiber-optic cable attachment
- (1) Diode – Cable assembly – Connects the fiber optic cable to the photodiode. Connects the output of the diode to the low-noise BNC cable.
- (1) Autoranging Picoammeter – Amplifies diode output and provides signal to PC via USB cable. Analog output voltage option available.