Sentinel Watchdog Kit G2 GAGG
Beam stop with X-ray detector provides real-time X-ray beam monitoring and dosing information without interfering with diffraction data collection.
- Upgraded Scintillator (GAGG) and Housing (Tungsten)
- Continuously monitor beamline stability.
- Calibrate X-ray beam intensity.
- Record intensity during data collection and determine exact sample radiation dose exposure.
- Micro-sized for minimum shadowing of the diffraction pattern.
- (2) GAGG Beamstops – A beamstop with an embedded single-piece GAGG(Ce) crystal, with fiber-optic cable attachment
- (1) Diode – Cable assembly – Connects the fiber optic cable to the photodiode. Connects the output of the diode to the low-noise BNC cable.
- (1) Autoranging Picoammeter – Amplifies diode output and provides signal to PC via USB cable. Analog output voltage option available.
Beamstop Length: ~1.25 mm
Beamstop Diameter: ~1.25 mm diameter
Beamstop Material: Tungsten
Scintillator Material: Ce:GAGG (Cerium doped)
Fiber: fiber optic large diameter core glass optical fiber (365 micron core)
Fiber Length: no less than 300mm (custom lengths available)
Diode – Cable Assembly
Input: fiber optic scintillation photons via optical fiber
Output format: Diode current via low-noise BNC terminated cable
Cable length: ~25 cm
Input: fiber optic diode current via BNC connector
#1. Current sample values via USB cable
#2. Analog voltage -2V to 2V
Cable length: ~25 cm.
For any questions about MiTeGen Sentinel™ products please call +1 607 266 8877 or email [email protected].