Keep your cryo-EM samples safe and organized during storage and transport with our advanced system for storing and tracking cryo EM grid boxes.
Our Cryo-EM Pucks feature 12 numbered wells, a see-through lid, and easy-access tweezer notches for easy grid box retrieval. Each puck can be customized with a unique serial number so that you know where every sample is and are ready for your next microscope access time.
MiTeGen Cryo-EM Pucks now feature a Lid Lock mechanism. This allows the pucks to be easily loaded into storage and shipping canes. See the full description below to learn more.Full Description
Keeping your samples safely organized during storage and transportation allows your lab to focus on research. We have designed the most advanced system for easily keeping track of your Cryo-EM specimen grids under cryogenic conditions.
- Twelve (12) indexed wells per puck
- Wells number at top and bottom of well for easy viewing
- Unique Lid Lock mechanism secures lids for easy cane loading
- Holds round Cryo Grid Boxes
- Puck depth accommodates pin type lid style Cryo Grid Boxes
- When using Cryo Grid Boxes with flat-style lids, you can store up to 24 Cryo Grid Boxes per puck
- Special tweezer slots allow easy and secure removal of Cryo Grid Boxes
- Shelved shipping Cane holds up to seven pucks (CX100 Dryshipper compatible)
- Shelved Storage Cane holds 10 pucks (compatible with HC34, HC35 & VHC35 storage dewars)